TrueTandem was created in 2004 to be the federal partner that did not exist in the Microsoft partner ecosystem. With half of our management team and many of our key consultants being former Microsoft employees, the relationship continues to run wide and deep.
Since 2004, TrueTandem has successfully primed nearly 300 federal engagements, across almost all federal Agencies, with Microsoft as a teaming partner. In addition, TrueTandem serves as a subcontractor to Microsoft as part of their Orange Badge program.
TrueTandem’s ability to evolve and grow with Microsoft is a key part of how we unlock technologies’ potential for our customers. We are constantly on the leading edge of new Microsoft offerings. TrueTandem stays on top of what is coming and helps translate that to our customers to meet their existing and future needs.
TrueTandem’s Microsoft credentials serve as a testament of our success, experience, and capabilities. TrueTandem is:
• One of Microsoft’s US Public Sector’s most trusted partners;
• One of only two certified small businesses with a designation of Microsoft US Public Sector, Tier 1 Managed Partner, a classification usually reserved for large integrators;
• Among the Top Small Business Prime Contractors to Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) and Premier Support;
• Among the largest Microsoft Services Resellers in the US Public Sector;
• Repeatedly Recognized by Microsoft for Experience, Capabilities, and Quality Performance;
• A top 10 Preferred Partner Program Provider; and
• A Microsoft Small Business Partner of the Year.
TrueTandem holds Microsoft Gold Level Competency in Microsoft SharePoint Portals and Collaboration. TrueTandem holds Microsoft Silver Level Competency in Microsoft Application Development and Cloud Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
TrueTandem is a Certified Microsoft Software Assurance Desktop Deployment Planning Services (DDPS) Provider, a Certified Software Assurance SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS) Provider, and a Certified Microsoft US Public Sector Preferred Services Partner.
TrueTandem follows a keep is simple approach when providing solutions for our customers. We have 2 types of resources we enlist when creating a software solution - Business Analysts & Developers. This approach keeps the number of cooks in the kitchen minimal and covers the varying skill sets required to complete any software project.
We have proven success using multiple system development lifecycles. Namely:
Lastly, to ensure the project stays on time, on target, and on budget, TrueTandem follows practices resulting from our corporate certifications. These include: