Project ApproachOur Simple Approach
TrueTandem follows a keep it simple approach when providing solutions for our customers. We have two types of resources we enlist when creating a software solution – Business Analysts & Developers. This approach keeps the number of “cooks in the kitchen” so to speak minimal and covers the varying skill sets required to complete any software project.
TrueTandem’s project approach:
- Understanding the customer’s goals, business processes, and requirements. Depending on the type of project we may incorporate prototyping practices to drive discussion and confirm understanding with the customer. We believe a project can be lost in the requirements phase.
- Providing a scalable and reusable solution design / architecture that will allow for longevity of the solution and place less risk on the project during its development. This includes working with the customer on plans for development, testing, and production environments.
- Develop and test against the requirements! We break the solution into components and subcomponents and develop and test in incremental fashion until the full solution is complete.
- Support user acceptance testing. We triage and resolve user identified issues.
- Deploy the solution.
- Provide support once deployed. We are available to support issues arising from deployment. Success is only achieved once deployed and stable!
We have proven success using multiple system development lifecycles. Namely:
- Agile Software Development
- Waterfall Software Development
- Best of Breed Software Development
Lastly, to ensure the project stays on time, on target, and on budget, TrueTandem follows practices resulting from our corporate certifications. These include:
- CMMI III – Development
- ISO 9001:2015