Microsoft PartnershipLongstanding Collaboration
TrueTandem was created in 2009 to be the federal partner that did not exist in the Microsoft partner ecosystem. With half of our management team and many of our key consultants being former Microsoft employees, the relationship continues to run wide and deep.
Since 2009, TrueTandem has successfully primed nearly 300 federal engagements, across almost all federal agencies, with Microsoft as a teaming partner. In addition, TrueTandem serves as a subcontractor to Microsoft as part of their Orange Badge program.
TrueTandem’s ability to evolve and grow with Microsoft is a key part of how we unlock technologies’ potential for our customers. We are constantly on the leading edge of new Microsoft offerings. TrueTandem stays on top of what is coming and helps translate that to our customers to meet their existing and future needs.
TrueTandem’s Microsoft credentials serve as a testament of our success, experience, and capabilities.
TrueTandem is one of Microsoft’s US Public Sector’s most trusted partners;
- One of only two certified small businesses with a designation of Microsoft US Public Sector, Tier 1 Managed Partner, a classification usually reserved for large integrators;
- Among the Top Small Business Prime Contractors to Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) and Premier Support;
- Among the largest Microsoft Services Resellers in the US Public Sector;
- Repeatedly Recognized by Microsoft for Experience, Capabilities, and Quality Performance;
- A top 10 Preferred Partner Program Provider; and
- A Microsoft Small Business Partner of the Year.
- Holder of various Microsoft gold and silver competencies.
TrueTandem is a Certified Microsoft Software Assurance Desktop Deployment Planning Services (DDPS) Provider, a Certified Software Assurance SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS) Provider, and a Certified Microsoft US Public Sector Preferred Services Partner.
TrueTandem is one of Microsoft US Public Sector’s most trusted partners and among the largest MS Services resellers in the US Public Sector accounts. We are one of the top small business prime contractors to MCS and Premier support resources, and one of only two certified small businesses with a designation of Microsoft US Public Sector, Tier 1 Managed Partner, a classification usually reserved for large integrators. Our Microsoft credentials are a testament to our performance and results-driven capabilities:
- Gold Level Competency – Microsoft Application Development
- Silver Level Competency – Microsoft Cloud Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Silver Level Competency – Microsoft Collaboration and Content
- Silver Level Competency – Microsoft Cloud Platform
- Silver Level Competency – Microsoft Data Center
- Silver Level Competency – Microsoft Data and Analytics
- Certified Software Assurance Desktop Deployment Planning Services (DDPS) Provider
- Certified Software Assurance SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (SDPS) Provider
- Certified Microsoft US Public Sector Preferred Services Partner (PSP)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Version 3 Professionals
- Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP)